Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I didn't realize it's been almost two months since I've posted anything- Sorry! Well we are all settled and everything is out of boxes. The only room really left to organize is the office and we're not overly concerned with that right now. Ben is doing really well and can count from 1-10 (well he omits 4) by himself, he can recognize 20 letters, he loves to dance and sing, and has grown so much! Brian likes his office and the job, it's very different for him but its a nice change of pace. He slugs (car pools) in the am and then takes the bus home, on days it is raining he takes the train. As for me, I started taking Microeconomics and Comp. Mgmt four weeks ago and it has been pure torture! The classes are exceptionally hard and the workload is almost too much. Luckily I have a husband who is helpful and understanding. The original plan was for me to graduate in Oct. 2010 but the way things have gone over the last couple weeks I think I'm going to slow down. Currently I take two classes a semester (every 8 week) so at the longest it will take two years from now which would be OK, there is no race or reason for me to get done in a year. So I will slow it down a bit, be less stressed, and keep my grades up. It took a bit for us to come to this conclusion but it really is best for everyone involved, you DO NOT want to be around me when I'm super emotional and stressed!

Other exciting things that have been going on and are going to happen are.... My brother and his girlfriend Michelle came to visit us this weekend and we had a lot of fun. We did some shopping down at the outlets and went into D.C yesterday. This coming weekend my parents are coming to visit for a week, then a week and a half after that Brian's dad and step mom are coming. Brian is being promoted on Oct. 1st and we're looking forward to the ceremony and seeing the Pentagon.

I think that about covers it. Here are some pics from the last month.
Cereal and milk makes great hair gel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Ben's hair do heehee Caitlin would Freak LOL