Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall is our Favorite time of year!



The crisp air, hot chocolate, the leaves changing, apple picking, and pumpkin patches- really whats not to love. Fall in D.C is proving to be everything we want and more! Especially since MT is already experiencing low 20's weather and snow- so glad we don't have experience that this early on. But we feel for all of those we left behind :(

What's been going on here? Well Brian is officially a Major, he pined on Oct 1. I have finished and passed microeconomics (96%) and compensation mgmt (89.55- doh!), so I'm happy to report this and ready for the next class. For those of you who haven't heard I'm going to take just one class this semester so I won't be as stressed and will be able to enjoy life a bit more again :) I'm so happy with this decision and although it will push graduation back (at the latest I'll graduate Oct 12' instead of 11') but I'm ok with this and it's the right decision. Ben's doing super! Getting big and doing so many new things. We've recently decided to "re-start" potty training and although it's been messy it's going much better than our previous attempt. As much as he's going to love me for this.... He went pee for the first time today without starting on the floor first- this is huge and we're really proud. I must say though- I really wish potty training was like walking..... it just happened. Well that about covers an update.

Yesterday we joined our cousins Beth, Christian, Abi, and Jen at Butler's Orchard where they have an annual pumpkin festival. We had so much fun and got lots of great pics. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite too. Especially leaf peeping. Love the pictures.. Miss you guys love you lots