Friday, January 22, 2010

Preschool

As most of you know, Ben started preschool at the beginning of the month. I was a bit nervous for both him and I on his first day but he was so excited that he didn't even say goodbye. I was a bit shocked and just stood there trying not to cry but decided he was joining in already and I didn't want to upset the apple cart, so I just left. When I picked him up he was so happy to see me and tell me all about his day, it much have been a good one because he was asleep by the time we got home (it's only a 10 min. ride.) Almost every day now he asks to go to school and on Tue and Thur he gets supper excited and he tells me to "Hurry up Mama, no be late." It's fun and we're so proud that he adjusted so well, his teachers say his such a good boy and it's as if he's been there all along.


This is the picture of him on his first day of school. He didn't want his picture taken so it's a bit silly looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly or not still a very handsome little boy We miss you guys and love you lots

Aric, Marisa and Isaac said...

Look at him, such a big boy!