Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing............. Kaitlyn Renae Alexander


The blurry area on the left is the placenta, then Kaitlyn's face with her hand at her eyes. Kinda a tough pic but it's the best profile we have. As part of the package we get to go back next week and take a peek again, if we get better pics then I'll post. She was very modest in the beginning and kept her legs crossed for 30 min before we could get her to move them. Ben was a little bummed at first but when we explained that he could still play swords, dinosaurs, and wrestle with her he was fine. Although he still wants to name her either G.I Joe or Eyeball????? This Friday we are officially 21 weeks and can't wait till June 25th.




Her "I'm a girl" shots.

3 comments:

Aric, Marisa and Isaac said...

eyeball?? Ha Ha!! Love it. Congrats and I can't wait to meet our new niece.

montanaalts said...

yeah Nicole. I've a while to go until I find out what I am having...hopefully mine will be the same! Then we can both have our little girls and be DONE!! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

A new little princess to be spoiled and loved by everyone (lucky Brian) now he has a big girl to spoil and a little one So very excited can't wait to meet little Kaitlyn Renae love her so much already if she is half as cute as Ben Brian should keep firearms available at all times heehee